Our family...

Daddy (Theron)
Mommy (Beth)
Braylynn : March 29, 2008
Britton : February 15, 2010
Tenley: April 26, 2012

Sunday, February 21, 2010

He's here...he's here!!!

My baby brother is finally here. Although he arrived a week early I have been waiting for him a long time (nine months is a long time when your my age).

Britton Michael
February 15, 2010
8 lbs. 4 oz.
20 1/2 inches
1:59 a.m.

My mommy can tell you the full story but she tells me Britton was in a big hurry to get here. Mommy said she only had a few hours of contractions until her water broke at 12:30 a.m....yup, one in a half hours before he was born. Barely enough time to get to the hospital. Good thing we live close to the hospital. Although I hear mommy made daddy run a few red lights on the way.


Britton one day old
Mommy and Britton
Me holding Britton for the first time
(with daddy's help, of course!)
Proud sister!

5 comments:

Buck said...

He's beautiful and I love the name! Now you must visit Britain with Britton!

Jessica said...

oh my gosh he is so stinkin' cute!!!! i can't wait to squeeze him! :)

Melissa said...

I love the new blog title and look! I can't wait to see Britton again, he is just precious!

Nancy Branch said...

So, so cute! I can't wait to meet him in person. Your family is so cute and so precious! Miss you all.

Karen and Mark said...

Beautiful baby--like his sister! Congratulations to you all.