Our family...

Daddy (Theron)
Mommy (Beth)
Braylynn : March 29, 2008
Britton : February 15, 2010
Tenley: April 26, 2012

Monday, March 29, 2010

Two years old!

I'm two years old...can you believe it?! I love to learn and play. I also love to make Britton laugh. He watches me a lot so I like to be silly.

Things I love to do now that I'm two...

-Color with chalk and crayons
-Play pretend
-Sing (my favorite song is Soul Sister by Train)
-Say my ABC's
-Count to 20

I also know my colors and shapes too! And I'm learning to pee-pee on the potty. There's so much to learn and do when your two!


Birthday girl!!!


Everyone is singing to me!


My birthday present! So much fun.



Mommy, Daddy, Britton and I went to the Wildlife zoo on my actual birthday. Britton didn't see many animals because he was sleeping most the time but I had lots of fun. I even rode on a train and a skyride.

1 comment:

Kathy (Tussey) Streitz said...

So so Cute! I am so happy that your Mom Mom lets me see how you and your brother are growing and how cute you both are. You have a wonderful family!