Our family...

Daddy (Theron)
Mommy (Beth)
Braylynn : March 29, 2008
Britton : February 15, 2010
Tenley: April 26, 2012

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My first baseball game...

I went to my very first Diamondbacks game with my mommy and daddy. They played the Atlanta Braves and the Dbacks won 6 - 1. I loved seeing all the people and the big jumbo-tron was amazing. I want one at my house. We had a lot of fun and I can't wait to go again!

Wearing my DBacks gear and cheering them on...


I fell asleep in the 6th inning...


I'm awake and ready to cheer some more with my mommy...


Me with my favorite mommy and daddy...

1 comment:

Karen and Mark said...

Braylynn, you are so cute! Your smile would surely melt anybody. The Diamond Backs must have won because you were there!

I enjoyed the blog--am still smilin'.

(Aunt) Karen PiƩ