Daddy (Theron) Mommy (Beth) Braylynn : March 29, 2008 Britton : February 15, 2010 Tenley: April 26, 2012
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Trouble?!...not me.
I'm a really good girl right now but I'm planning on being mischievous soon. That's why I started thinking of ways to get out of trouble. Here are the looks that will help me get away with everything!
The Screamer I found out I can scream at the top of my lungs. Mommy & Daddy laugh now but just wait.
The Laugher When I laugh, it melts their heart.
The Chewer I started to chew on my hands, a lot!
I soak lots of bibs but they think I'm cute when I do it.
This blog gives a tiny glimpse into the life of the Martineau's through my eyes. There's a lot of love a little madness and never a dull moment. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment