Our family...

Daddy (Theron)
Mommy (Beth)
Braylynn : March 29, 2008
Britton : February 15, 2010
Tenley: April 26, 2012

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

May, June & July...

So much time has past since my last post but we have been keeping busy. Mommy didn't have to work for three whole months after she had Tenley. We had so much fun and have loved getting to know Tenley. Mommy calls her an angel baby because she is very good. She is already sleeping through the night and just loves watching Britton and I. She lights up when I sing to her and gives me her best smile. I can't wait to teach her everything I know. Although mommy says I can only teach her the good stuff, not the ornery stuff.

Below are a few pictures to catch you up...

May: Painting my room...no more PINK!



June: Photo time. It's not easy getting us all to smile
(or even look at the camera at the same time)


We stayed in a cabin in Pine to celebrate mommy
and daddy's 10 year wedding anniversary.


The cabin had swings and a tree house.












July: Mommy holding sleepy Tenley

Tenley - 3 months old
 

2 comments:

Karen Pié said...

You all look so happy! Gorgeous kids. And, congratulations on Tenley's arrival.

Jessica said...

such a cute fam!! love and miss you guys LOTS xoxo