Our family...

Daddy (Theron)
Mommy (Beth)
Braylynn : March 29, 2008
Britton : February 15, 2010
Tenley: April 26, 2012

Friday, April 6, 2012

Tooth Fairy...so soon?

Warning: the below description and picture may not be suitable for all ages.

I am going to get an early visit from the Tooth Fairy. Why you ask? Because I was playing outside, swinging like a monkey on some chairs and sadly fell, hit the concrete and two of my teeth came out. Mommy and daddy have been telling me not to swing on those chairs...now I know why.

One tooth on the top in the front and the one next to it. After daddy cleaned out my mouth with lots of water (there was a lot of blood), mommy took me to the Urgent Care doctor. They got me right in....I felt like a princess. The doctor looked at my lip and my mouth and said I was very lucky. No broken bones and I did not need stitches. Those two teeth came out right by the root...they didn't even break. They gave me six stickers for being so brave.

I also went to the dentist so he could take an x-ray and make sure my adult teeth were ok. He also said I was very lucky because nothing was damaged, just missing a couple teeth now. Since they are baby teeth, they just wait for my new teeth to come in.

I was very brave. I only cried when I was in the bathroom with daddy because there was a lot of blood. I didn't cry at the doctor or the dentist. Everyone was so surprised I didn't cry but I'm one tough cookie.

Lesson learned...always listen to mommy and daddy when they tell you not to do things because you can get hurt.

Me and my big lip...but still smiling.

2 comments:

Braylynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aunt flo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.