Our family...

Daddy (Theron)
Mommy (Beth)
Braylynn : March 29, 2008
Britton : February 15, 2010
Tenley: April 26, 2012

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Birthday, bouncing, bike and bears...oh my

I'm 3 . . . I'm 3! I am very excited to be 3 years old. I had the best birthday ever! (It's my favorite, so far). I was spoiled beyond belief. Mommy and daddy took me to Bounce U (see post below) and to Red Robin for dinner. I got more presents than I know what to do with. I got new toys, cars, play-doh, baby doll, baby stroller and my very own recliner! I am very loved.

Happy birthday to me!


Me and Beary (my new Build A Bear) I was able to name him, pick out his clothes and help put the stuffing in him. He even has a real heartbeat when you hug him tight.


My new big girl bike!


Cupcake cones! (I helped mommy make them!)


Thank you everyone for making me feel so special!

No comments: