Our family...

Daddy (Theron)
Mommy (Beth)
Braylynn : March 29, 2008
Britton : February 15, 2010
Tenley: April 26, 2012

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas is finally here!

Finally, it's Christmas. I've been wainting a long time for this and I had to be a really good girl. Every day in December, I got to open up a door on the calendar and there was a chocolate inside! When all the doors were open...it was Christmas! I wish there was a calendar with chocolate in it for the whole year. Mommy says they only have that for the Christmas countdown. Bummer.

We got to open one present under our tree on Christmas eve.
New Christmas pajamas!


Santa came...Santa came!


Our pretty Christmas tree and lots of presents.
Santa brought me the big one. It's my very own kitchen!


Santa also put stuff in our stockings.


Britton just wanted to eat the wrapping paper and play with the boxes.


I was good at opening presents! Charlie wanted to help too.


Britton and I are very lucky. We have LOTS of people who love us and spoiled us for Christmas. Thank you to everyone who loves us. We love you lots too!!! See you in 2011!

No comments: