Our family...

Daddy (Theron)
Mommy (Beth)
Braylynn : March 29, 2008
Britton : February 15, 2010
Tenley: April 26, 2012

Monday, November 15, 2010

Britton...nine months old!

Britton is nine months old. Mommy and I took him to the doctor for his check-up. He was very brave when he got shots in his leg. The nurse gave him a little duck and I sang him a song so he wasn't sad. I was surprised he didn't even cry. I'm pretty sure I would cry if I had to get a shot.

weight: 23 lbs. 11 oz. (90th percentile)
height: 29.5 inches (90th percentile)

Britton loves to crawl around, sing and play. His favorite toys to play with are cars and any kind of ball. He also loves to chase me around. We have so much fun together and I love to make him laugh.

Just being silly...


Helping mom do laundry...kind of.

So fun!

No comments: