Our family...

Daddy (Theron)
Mommy (Beth)
Braylynn : March 29, 2008
Britton : February 15, 2010
Tenley: April 26, 2012

Monday, May 25, 2009

Swimming...

I love playing with the hose and I love to take baths but I wasn't so sure about the pool. I cried a little at first and then I was brave and played on the step. I only stayed in for a little bit. Maybe next time I'll stay in longer.

Hold on tight mommy.


I'll just play on the step.


O.k., I guess this is fun.

2 comments:

Karen and Mark said...

I haven't visited her blog since February. I can't believe how much she's changed! She's REALLY adorable--love the laugh...and wavy hair! I really enjoyed catching up on the latest pictures. Love, Aunt Karen

Sue said...

Braylynn you are growing up so fast!! And look at your beautiful curly hair, My goodness you are so adorable!! I sure hope you had fun swimming, looks like you did! xo