Our family...

Daddy (Theron)
Mommy (Beth)
Braylynn : March 29, 2008
Britton : February 15, 2010
Tenley: April 26, 2012

Monday, December 29, 2008

Nine months old!

I'm nine months old! I had my well visit doctors appointment and I'm getting very big.

Weight: 19 lbs 5 oz
Height: 29 1/2 inches (97th percentile!)

I had to get two shots but I was very brave. I didn't even cry but I did give the nurse a very mean look. That will show her next time she tries to mess with me!

I have my two bottom front teeth and I'm crawling all over the place. Sometimes I will stand all by myself but only until I realize it and then I sit down.

My favorite things to do are...

- play with the magnets on the fridge
- chase my doggies around from room to room
- pull myself up to stand
- walk a little along the couch (but I hold on tight)



1 comment:

Nancy Branch said...

What a little cutie! Thanks for sharing Braylynn's special moments! I hope you all had a very special, merry Christmas. Happy New Year! Love you guys!