hi sweet Braylynn! I'm Sue, Grammas friend from NJ, You look just like your Mommy when you smile!! AND... I get a huge smile on my face when I see your pictures, (a few tears in the eyes too but we won't discuss that!!) I see here you had a good DR visit, I'm so proud of you!! Have a funfilled day sweetie!! xoxox
This blog gives a tiny glimpse into the life of the Martineau's through my eyes. There's a lot of love a little madness and never a dull moment. Enjoy.
1 comment:
hi sweet Braylynn! I'm Sue, Grammas friend from NJ, You look just like your Mommy when you smile!! AND... I get a huge smile on my face when I see your pictures, (a few tears in the eyes too but we won't discuss that!!) I see here you had a good DR visit, I'm so proud of you!! Have a funfilled day sweetie!! xoxox
Post a Comment